Essence of Eastern Canada with Maritimes Cruise Verandah Cabin Summer 2019
- Kingston Take a cruise through the scenic Thousand Islands region
- Montreal Embark on an orientation tour of the city with a Local Specialist
- Niagara Falls Witness the majestic American and Canadian side of the falls aboard a cruise
- Ottawa Enjoy a sightseeing tour of some of the city's most famous sights
- Quebec City Iconic Breakfast at a traditional Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is harvested and turned into various other maple products
- Toronto Sightseeing includes the harbourfront, Queen's Park, the Ice Hockey Hall of Fame, Yorkville, Chinatown and CN Tower. Learn more about traditional native arts at the Storyboot Project, a TreadRight Heritage Initiative
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.