Oktoberfest (Summer 2019)
- Munich: A private invitation to exclusive seating in the renowned Ochsenbraterei Tent. Sit back and experience the festive atmosphere of this once in a lifetime event and enjoy a three course dinner, a dedicated host and savour the Bavarian Beer!
- Munich: Join special guest Patrick von Ritchthofen, a direct descendant of Manfred von Ritchthofen, otherwise known as ‘The Red Baron’, for an unforgettable conversation and a Celebration Dinner.
- Dresden: Dinner in Eckberg Castle. Home to one of the most exclusive restaurant and hotel in Germany with views over the Elbe Valley.
- Melk: A river cruise along the stunning Wachau Valley and sample wine from a vineyard in the same region.
- Vienna: A concert of classic Viennese music and dance combined with a delicious meal of traditional Austrian fare.
Top Rated Highlights
- Visit the town of Nuremberg
- Visit the BMW Museum in Munich
- Visit the imposing Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Visit Hitler’s infamous retreat ‘Eagles Nest’
- Breathtaking scenic drive through Berchtesgaden countryside to Maria Gern chapel
- Visit the grand Schonbrunn Palace and gardens in Vienna
You will visit the following 2 places:
Misunderstood by many, Germany is one of the most unique and charming countries on the continent. Since reunification Germany has at last gained a higher profile as a place to visit, thanks partly to the remarkable resurgence of its capital, Berlin, one of the most fascinating and exciting cities in Europe. It's no surprise at all that today’s Germany is more diverse and cosmopolitan than old stereotypes suggest; mixing time-honoured nationalism and tradition with multicultural modernism and self-confidence.
Austria is a German-speaking federal republic and a landlocked country of over 8.66 million people in Central Europe. It is characterized by its mountain villages, baroque city architecture, Imperial history and rugged alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schonbrunn and Hofburg palaces, and has counted Mozart, Strauss and Sigmund Freud among its residents. The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest, Lake Traun and eastern hillside vineyards.